You have no items in your cart.
Breathwork involves no complicated science, neither sophisticated equipment nor technology, and simply requires a set of working lungs. Breathwork has evolved to be one of the most popular techniques that provides immense physical, mental, and spiritual relief.
Breathwork, as the name denotes, can be understood as a form of breathing therapy that is performed in association with an expert and certified professional, who may also be known as a healer. With a healer’s help, you can find relief from many common conditions. Here are some of the conditions in which breathwork has been found to be highly effective in offering relief:
- Fatigue: You do not always feel fatigued physically. Many times, mental fatigue is enough to trigger bad moods, which can affect concentration, relationships, work life and more. Whatever be the kind of fatigue, physical or mental, breathwork is an effective way to find relief.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is a common condition that affects people in many ways. It can lead to anger, loss of words while speaking, fear, and physical issues such as digestive troubles and headaches. Fortunately, you can find support and immense relief when you contact a breathwork healer to help you.
- Acute and Chronic Pain: Breathwork therapy has been found to be very effectual in alleviating short-term and long-term pains in the human body. If you are suffering from such pain, meet a breathwork therapist and see how learning breathwork can help you find pertinent relief.
- Irritability: Do you remain irritated throughout the day, even when nothing irritating is happening? You could benefit from seeing a breathwork healer. These professionals can easily solve your irritation problem by teaching you high-quality breathing exercises that are effective and act fast.
- Anger Management: Feeling angry without processing the emotions can lead to many life and health issues, including heart trouble, muscle tension, and difficulty maintaining relationships. If you are short-tempered, it is suggested to consult a breathwork healer to help you learn to regulate your emotions and anger responses so you can find mental relief.
- Depression: Like anxiety, depression affects us in many ways and there may or may not be a clear reason for your depression. Whatever the case might be, breathwork therapy is a great way to lift the spirits, connect to yourself, and help manage all kinds of depressions without the need of prescriptions.
- Traumatic Stress: Trauma is common. Most of us have experienced trauma at some point in our lives. If you have experienced a traumatic experience — for instance, an accident, bullying, jeering, violence, or assault — it is important to process it with a professional. The stress of unresolved trauma can lead to some other mental symptoms, and you can find effective relief by consulting a breathwork expert.
- Pain of Loss: Pain of loss can be unbearable. There is no guidebook to grief and it can be difficult to navigate on your own — but you don’t have to. Consult a healer who offers breathwork training and see how this technique can help you find solace while finding deep long lasting healing.
- Mental Relief from Physical Pain: Any form of physical body pain accompanies a lot of mental stress, trauma, anxiety, fear, and depression. Consult a breathwork professional and use the techniques to alleviate your mental troubles due to physical pain.
- Circulatory Issues: Breathwork training also enhances the blood circulation and helps circulates oxygen throughout the body. This does wonders for a variety of health concerns and can help support your mind-body connection.
Also Read : Healing Through Breathwork Meditation
All due to these benefits, breathwork is spreading thick and wide as a technique which benefits lots of mental issues naturally.
You can consult a good breathwork professional such as ‘Nathaniel V. Dust’ in Los Angeles who offers expert mental healing through proven breathwork techniques. Consult the experts today and get rid of all your issues in a hassle-free manner.