You have no items in your cart.
Breathwork Healer Training Level 1 Los Angeles
This class will be led by Nathaniel Hodder-Shipp, CADC-II, approved to teach this work by David Elliott.
This two-day training teaches the basics of breathwork and prepares attendees for the physical, mental, and emotional components of this work.
- Learning the 2-stage Pranayama breathwork technique – the foundation of this work.
- Understanding how the breath is used to clear the mind and body of stuck energy and emotion.
- Building a fundamental grasp of the breathwork practice in preparation for use with clients 1×1.
- Practicing partner exercises to cultivate intuition and boost confidence in your gifts and skillset.
- Embracing self-love as a powerful healing tool for others.
- Familiarization of healing tools and practices, as developed by David Elliott
Upon completion of Breathwork Healer Training Level 1, attendees will have a fundamental understanding of the breathwork practice and be prepared to begin Breathwork Healer Training Level 2.
Time commitment: 16 hours (completed over the course of one weekend)
Preparation: Please have completed reading “The Reluctant Healer” and “Healing,” two books by David Elliott. Bring a pen, paper, and an appetite for learning.
28720 Roadside Dr. #201 Agoura Hills, CA 91301
$200 deposit reserves your spot or pay in full.
Register Via Email here: firstname.lastname@example.org or here: https://breathworkforrecovery.com/event/breathwork-healer-training-level-1-los-angeles/